Welcome to ATA Martial Arts!
ATA Martial Arts has the answer to many of today’s challenges for life and family. We save you time (most precious asset), gas, and money. We have the perfect life changing activity for the entire family. Parents, you can get great Physical Fitness and learn Self Defense while your children work on improving Self Discipline and Self Confidence, ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND PLACE!
Remember to a child, LOVE is spelled T-I-M-E. You can bridge the generation gap between you and the kids because you will have something to talk about and practice at home together. Your family will bond by working towards similar goals like becoming a Black Belt. (See next paragraph about Becoming a Black Belt) This is particularly good for Moms with sons and Dads with daughters as there is very little in common. Communication comes from the word “common”. When you have things in common you can communicate easily and more often. See how ATA Martial Arts can benefit everyone in the family at our page on Improving Life.
Becoming a Black Belt is about individual improvement and no one is compared to anyone else. That is why a 4 year old, a 94 year old, or someone with special abilities can become a Black Belt in approximately 2 years. There will always be someone better or worse than you. You earn your Black Belt because of the physical and mental improvements you will gain from training!
Here are some problems with the average household when being involved in many activities:
- Family spends about 14-18 hours per week to engage in different physical activities
- Family spends more money, consuming gas, by taking multiple trips to all the different activities
- Parents are taxi drivers, not having much time for their own physical activities
- Parents and children are separated (going in different directions) as they get physical fitness in their own areas (gyms, soccer, baseball, gymnastics, dance, etc.)
- Numerous activities are only seasonal (part time physical fitness)
The solution is ATA Martial Arts. Here is how we can help:
- Family spends about 2-3 hours per week to engage in ATA Martial Arts
- Family spends less money, consuming gas, by taking only 2 trips to ATA Martial Arts (Our families benefit from training only twice a week at the same time)
- Parents are not taxi drivers because they come inside and train too
- Parents and children are unified as they get physical fitness
- ATA Martial Arts is year round training (full time physical fitness)
As you can see you can save approximately 624 hours per year! This gives your family more time together away from ATA Martial Arts too! You can:
- Eat more dinners together
- Play games at home together
- Go for walks in the neighborhood together
- Be more involved in your church, neighborhood, or community as a family
- Spend time with other family members or close family friends as one family unit
- Get more done around the house, everyone can chip in to help
- See a movie together
- And endless more opportunities
You will save money in gas and activities. You will only be involved in one activity and when you pay for 2 Members the rest of the family Trains FREE OF TUITION!
Special Offer. CALL TODAY!
Mention our website and get
3 Weeks of Classes Only $49
The mission of Prazers ATA Martial Arts is to improve the lives of children and adults, both physically and mentally. To help families become more unified by working on common goals, spending time together and staying safe. The vision of Prazers ATA Martial Arts is to open multiple locations to reach many families of the CSRA (Central Savannah River Area). Our purpose is to make our community stronger, One Black Belt Family at a Time.